当方もダメです[^^;] [岩崎善行] へのコメント 2001-5-14 09:26:58

今朝メールきまして
10%終わったところで中断して今度は現地時間16日から20日にかけて
引越し再開するようです。
とりあえず当方ではあれから落ちてませんが・
なんかつかれる(-_-)

原文はりつけておきますね(今現在FAQは更新されてないです)

Dear Digiweb Customer:
This past weekend, we began the migration process of Digiweb customer Web sites to the new, upgraded hosting platform. This e-mail is to provide you with a status report.
Step 1 for all sites (which was transparent to you and your site's visitors) was completed on Thursday. Step 2 began on Friday evening. After migrating 10% of the accounts, the decision was made to stop for a quality assurance check. Migrated customers were sent an e-mail advising them that their sites had been upgraded (if you have multiple sites, you will receive an e-mail for each site as it is migrated). We performed additional testing to ensure that these first migrations were done as efficiently and as error-free as possible.
We are pleased to report that 99% of all migrations attempted were completed flawlessly; the remaining 1% were able to speak with a technical support agent and have had the issues cleared up immediately.
We anticipate Step 2 of migrations to resume on Wednesday May 16 for the remaining customers and we expect them to be completed by Sunday, May 20, 2001.
It is during Step 2 that your site will be frozen. However, you should not experience any downtime, and you will be advised via e-mail when the migration of your site has been completed. The transition to the new Domain Name Servers (DNS) will immediately follow the completion of Step 2.
To assist you through this transition, we have added some new, very important information to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page posted on the Digiweb site. Please use the URL below to go directly to the FAQs. http://digiweb.inithost.com/support/upgrade.dhtml.
There you will find more information about what it means when your site is "frozen." And you will find answers to questions such as:
キ How will I know if the migration of my site to the upgraded platform is complete?
キ Will Digiweb/Interliant be changing e-mail applications? How will that affect me?
キ Will my domain be moved and my domain name record changed automatically?
キ Plus many more
We appreciate you business and apologize for any inconvenience caused by this migration.
Sincerely,
Digiweb Upgrade Team

コメント:

名前:
E-Mail:
タイトル:
リンク先:
リンク先のタイトル:
画像のリンク:

メッセージ

今年の元号は? (例:大正)